Hi-Point Yeet Cannon $169

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My dad bought two used hi-point .40s&w pistols at a garage sale in the mid 90's for less than $100 for both. When my teenage cousins would come visit we'd usually go shoot at some point during the visit and they each were given a pistol and 3 or 4 boxes of ammo and not one time ever was there a FTE, FTF, ever. No matter what brand ammo it was. Over the years they probably shot a couple thousand rounds through each one. I can't say that for any other brand of pistol ever ever owned except for my keltec .32

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Plus you can have @swampratt polish the slide for you to be extra bling bling
Is he the one that did PanhandleGlocker's piece?

Hi Point.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Is he the one that did PanhandleGlocker's piece?

View attachment 288119

Nah man. That’s my Infinity Stone Hi Point. No one but me has the strength to even pick it up. It’s kind of like Thor’s Hammer, Mjölnir. Legend says if I snap my fingers while shooting it, all of your guns will turn into striker fire polymer pistols.

Except this rifle of yours, @RickN … I heard this is your favorite! And we have a picture of you shooting it too! 🤣🤣
2AA84105-847D-4E56-A9BE-29CD05AAA51A.jpeg

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Nah man. That’s my Infinity Stone Hi Point. No one but me has the strength to even pick it up. It’s kind of like Thor’s Hammer, Mjölnir. Legend says if I snap my fingers while shooting it, all of your guns will turn into striker fire polymer pistols.

Except this rifle of yours, @RickN … I heard this is your favorite! And we have a picture of you shooting it too! 🤣🤣View attachment 288202
Dannnnnnnnng! It’s another one of those evil black rifles again!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0

Except this rifle of yours, @RickN … I heard this is your favorite! And we have a picture of you shooting it too! 🤣🤣View attachment 288202
Spiderman has his web shooters, I have that. We both use what is fitting and plaster our enemies to the wall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom