Hi-Point Yeet Cannon $169

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are not pretty but for that price and the reliability they have shown , you could plant those all over the place in and around the hacienda for SHTF times and not break the bank. Just don't tell nobody cause they are gonna give you crap about the ugly chick......wait that's a different one not to tell your buddies LOL.
Better than throwing rocks!

CPT Gene Mauch

You gotta creep
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Attachments

• target-948x1024.png
    target-948x1024.png
    940.7 KB · Views: 0

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
My dad bought two used hi-point .40s&w pistols at a garage sale in the mid 90's for less than $100 for both. When my teenage cousins would come visit we'd usually go shoot at some point during the visit and they each were given a pistol and 3 or 4 boxes of ammo and not one time ever was there a FTE, FTF, ever. No matter what brand ammo it was. Over the years they probably shot a couple thousand rounds through each one. I can't say that for any other brand of pistol ever ever owned except for my keltec .32
My brother bought a hi-point 9mm brand new about 12 years ago and it seemed like both of us were having to rack a jam out of it about once every other magazine. Thought it was the mag at first but it would do the same thing with the same mag. Not sure how often he cleaned it, but that shot to jam ratio made me steer clear of hi-points ever since. But I do keep hearing good things about their pistol caliber carbine they have out now. The price is so low that I might buy one just as a beater gun to play with.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Ok, so I bought a hi point 9 sorta as a joke. Some industrious individual had already removed most of the finish on the slide. Looking for opinions from the ‘experts’ on what direction to go with it. Gold with rhinestones like the pic above? Camo themed? Maybe a chrome illusion paint? Black and yellow Dewalt?
It’s disassembled and in the sonic cleaner. This should be fun!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom