Hi-Point Yeet Cannon $169

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Honestly I thought I did. :P

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll sh*t fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll sh*t fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
Did you just spend the weekend at the Gasparilla Pirate Festival in Tampa?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Come ahead! I had beans for dinner last night and the Beano did not work. I have a weapon of A$$ Destruction!

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this where I come to confess that I just bought a Hi-Point Carbine in .40 caliber? I was looking for a carbine that uses same ammo as my S&W M&P. After reading this thread, I'm going to have to go to a WMA shooting range to shoot it, and hope nobody else is around.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Is this where I come to confess that I just bought a Hi-Point Carbine in .40 caliber? I was looking for a carbine that uses same ammo as my S&W M&P. After reading this thread, I'm going to have to go to a WMA shooting range to shoot it, and hope nobody else is around.

I was at Lexington WMA gun range before they went paper and clay only.
I had the wife there and some other gent was there he hung balloons at the 100 yard area and began shooting at them with is long barrel stainless 44 mag revolver.
He had 4 hung up.
After a box and a half of ammo he went to pack up and leave.
1 balloon left and I asked him if he was going to shoot it.

NOPE!
Care if i shoot it I asked.
Go ahead.
I got the 45 hi-point pistol out and shot at it and missed but seen the impact in the dirt mound.
Next shot hit it.

He said: I can't believe you hit it with that little gun.
I replied hand loads vs store bought ammo.

I had a 45 carbine and thought the longer barrel would make it more accurate than the pistol.
Nope.
I sold the carbine.
I now have a 40 carbine and it is a bit more accurate.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Someone needs to produce a 10mm carbine …. No excuse that the most powerful auto loader cartridge isn’t available to pack with your handgun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom