Hi-Point Yeet Cannon $169

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murder

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A decade ago I bought a HiPoint .45 JHP just for grins and tossed it in a box. Years later I take it out of the box and go to the range. Less than half a box of Federal ball ammo later I have a squib load leaving the bullet half way down the barrel, I go home and take it apart and can't dislodge the bullet. I toss it back in the box. Years later I get it out and bang the crap out of the bullet until it comes out. I go to put it back together and there is a piece missing (the sear cam). I toss it back in the box. Years later I pull it out and look online for the missing sear cam. Turns out there are apparently 3 different versions of that piece. I call Hi-Point support to see if they can tell me which one is correct for me. They verify it is a JHP and tell me they will get the correct one out to me right away. A couple of days later I receive it in the mail and put the pistol back together. They sent me a part at no cost to me that was not broken or malfunctioning, I just lost the damn thing. That is customer service on a level you very seldom see, and it has made me a fan!

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 91.7%
10   1   1
Nah man. That’s my Infinity Stone Hi Point. No one but me has the strength to even pick it up. It’s kind of like Thor’s Hammer, Mjölnir. Legend says if I snap my fingers while shooting it, all of your guns will turn into striker fire polymer pistols.

Except this rifle of yours, @RickN … I heard this is your favorite! And we have a picture of you shooting it too! 🤣🤣View attachment 288202
He thought it was the H&K p7 squeeze cocker😎

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Someone needs to produce a 10mm carbine …. No excuse that the most powerful auto loader cartridge isn’t available to pack with your handgun.
Kriss Vector makes one too
B730EFB7-98B6-48FF-9FFA-D28E36A2F5B1.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom