Hide the credit cards !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So Friday I was having a couple cocktails whilst browsing the webs , stopped by GB and seen a ultralite 38+p Snubbie Taurus . So my goofy butt bid $275.00. And I won the dang thang!! So new rule , hide the wallet in the wife's purse when drinking and surfing................. Pretty sure I can find a use for a wheel gun in stainless and lightweight ... oh yes I forgot to mention it has a laser grip set !! First world problems is making .....me smile LOL. Still getting that raised eyebrow look from the wife everytime I mention it . Don't think she believes my story ...... :rollingla :rollingla

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Friday I was having a couple cocktails whilst browsing the webs , stopped by GB and seen a ultralite 38+p Snubbie Taurus . So my goofy butt bid $275.00. And I won the dang thang!! So new rule , hide the wallet in the wife's purse when drinking and surfing................. Pretty sure I can find a use for a wheel gun in stainless and lightweight ... oh yes I forgot to mention it has a laser grip set !! First world problems is making .....me smile LOL. Still getting that raised eyebrow look from the wife everytime I mention it . Don't think she believes my story ...... :rollingla :rollingla

Dude...I could have a second house if it weren't for Gunbroker.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, I believe you but when it comes in you know the rules...pics or it didn't happen.
Oh by the way, CONGRATULATIONS
Thank ya , thank ya very much!!
1626742681670.png
That is the GB pic!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people make decisions when drinking that cost em for 18+ years.
32 and counting , gift that keeps on taking my money LOL, or I would have that second house or be traipsing all over the country hauling a house behind my truck. :cool:

I kid , I would not trade any amount of money for none of the 3 of my hooligans !! The middle brat pushes the limit some times but knows when to hide out for a while . :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom