Hide the credit cards !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did this a year or two ago, got exceptionally sloppy, was looking online for some 38spl snake shot. Instead of buying 2 little boxes I bought 10 for some reason. Also apparently bought 2 uppers off PSA. Didn’t know any of this happened until a week later when it all showed up in my doorstep. Boy I was a little confused for a few minutes.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine sales ammo cans, he has a barn stacked to the roof. One night he cracked opened his bottle of JD, after a few slugs. He decides he's going to move some of the cans from the top. Now my friend is in ......let's say not the best of shape to begin with. A little, ok a lot over weight and over 60 yrs old. He climbs to the top, and gravity brings him right back down. His phone flies across the floor, and now (Lets All Say It) I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up! He's on the floor for about an hour, either Dumb Struck or Passed Out. I told him. paste a note on the bottle " After I Open This Bottle, Any Idea I Have, IS a BAD ONE."

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe someone should hide the liquor... :D
___
Blasphemer!!! I don't cuss, I am totally handsome and rich................... Okay so I may lie a little but a feller has to have one thing to look forward to of a Friday after a long week of babysitting grownups!! Hide my booze is fighten time!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom