High capacity mags in CA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep getting sales notifications from various venders that they are, “now shipping high cap mags to CA.” I’m just wondering what changed in CA? Anyone know?

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A federal judge has upheld his earlier decision blocking a California law barring gun owners from possessing high-capacity magazines.

San Diego-based U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez on Friday declared unconstitutional the law banning possession of magazines holding more than 10 bullets.

They are not high capacity mags, they are standard capacity.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I know lots of people that have placed orders in the last 48 hours including myself. Lots of online retailers will be blowing their forecasts out of the water this year with sales to CA.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A federal judge has upheld his earlier decision blocking a California law barring gun owners from possessing high-capacity magazines.

San Diego-based U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez on Friday declared unconstitutional the law banning possession of magazines holding more than 10 bullets.

They are not high capacity mags, they are standard capacity.

He basically made the entire law unconstitutional, which removes the entire "high cap" ban.

Latest posts

Top Bottom