High dollar 9mm ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this sounds funny but I think the wall for 9mm was .65-.70 a round. Seems prices are coming down a tad....I say that gingerly. Of course this could change with a few comments.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this sounds funny but I think the wall for 9mm was .65-.70 a round. Seems prices are coming down a tad....I say that gingerly. Of course this could change with a few comments.

man, I wish. Last I looked on SG it was 69-72 cents per round. Went to a locally owned gun store here in the city (not gunworld surprisingly) and found some reloads/hand loaded 9mm for exactly $1.00 per round. 50 round ziplock baggie, limit one bag per customer per day.

I dunno about you guys, but if I can sell 9mm for $1+ per round, I wouldn’t have limits on purchase amount. Make me rich suckers.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know what to think about that. I've bought that very ammo from him for $20 a box within the last two years.

When Federal clamped down on selling to 50 count boxes to non-LE he went up a little as did everybody. It really dug into their sales volume so they had to. He is (or was) a legit Federal dealer and not a liquidator selling whatever from wherever. I really hope this isn't new pricing from Federal. :bah:

Latest posts

Top Bottom