High-End CZ Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're nothing magical, just a lot heavier than the pistols that you're used to shooting. In all honesty, I picked up a $300 Tanfoglio Israeli shooting team pistol (one on right in photo below) at a shop down in Lawton that has a better action than than both pistols...lol.

9gDP6khh.jpg

eGXn5N6h.jpg

Oh yeah; I uh... I remember those guys now. see the uh...logo up close on the bottom pic? Israel Shooting Association? (ISA) They...uh...were uh....looking for a cool name for their own forum you know, so uh....they found us here, (OSA) and uh...sorta copied up on our name. Yeah...yeah...that’s uh...what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah; I uh... I remember those guys now. see the uh...logo up close on the bottom pic? Israel Shooting Association? (ISA) They...uh...were uh....looking for a cool name for their own forum you know, so uh....they found us here, (OSA) and uh...sorta copied up on our name. Yeah...yeah...that’s uh...what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something like that. The pistol was just used in the Israeli version of IDPA. :thumb:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
62ED0523-F328-40CD-9602-B7E2D2CAD4FD.jpeg

I’ve had the CZ Tactical and the CZ Tactical Orange. Both were my second and third best pistols I’ve shot. The first and by far the best and most accurate gun I’ve ever shot was the Sig 226 X6 PPC. It could make an average shooter look like a pro. Bad news....sold all of them.

CF78B155-A627-4E53-9415-C8432E8A4005.jpeg

Last edited:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And people wonder why folks like to collect guns . . . the CZ pistols are a perfect example of why.

And now I need to go look for one . . . .

Thanks a lot guys. Thanks a lot.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 148418
I’ve had the CZ Tactical and the CZ Tactical Orange. Both were my second and third best pistols I’ve shot. The first and by far the best and most accurate gun I’ve ever shot was the Sig 226 X6 PPC. It could make an average shooter look like a pro. Bad news....sold all of them.

View attachment 148419

LOL, that's a sad story that brought a tear to my eye..

Latest posts

Top Bottom