Highland Park, IL Mass Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s for sure

I didn’t abandon the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party abandoned me.

People like to say, “ this isn’t your grandfather’s Democratic Party”. Hell, this isn’t my Democratic Party and hasn’t been since the 70’s. Maybe the 60’s.

JFK would be a right winger by today’s standards.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pray for the people and families involved in this 4th of July parade shooting
Here is a pic of the little weirdo. This picture kind of makes him look like a cross-dresser or maybe one of those Trannie sexuals. If he is a Homo then I don’t see the news running this too long.

Attachments

• 66C735BE-8FD5-4C33-A0AD-3ADB2F535C6D.jpeg
    66C735BE-8FD5-4C33-A0AD-3ADB2F535C6D.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kid should never have passed a background check.

I’m in favor of replacing the electric chair with electric bleachers. This kid needs a seat next to the rest of these morons.

In the interim, this country desperately needs to rethink our mental health policies and how we deal with the mentally ill.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the bimbo ho posing as VP crawls out from what ever rock its been hiding under to make an appearance in Highland Park to try and capitalize on the tragedy. But, as we've come to expect from this brainless wonder, she stumbles over her own words and makes absolutely no sense at all.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the bimbo ho posing as VP crawls out from what ever rock its been hiding under to make an appearance in Highland Park to try and capitalize on the tragedy. But, as we've come to expect from this brainless wonder, she stumbles over her own words and makes absolutely no sense at all.

She's a damn dimwit to say the least....seriously

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And the traffic lights turn green just as she starts talking in that video. Something symbolic, but I won’t go there.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, up until the moment he fired the first shot, everything he did was legal and within the laws of Illinois, in spite of all the warning signs. What could have prevented this? I’m not looking for our normal stance against “red flag” laws, but probably more from a mental health standpoint.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, up until the moment he fired the first shot, everything he did was legal and within the laws of Illinois, in spite of all the warning signs. What could have prevented this? I’m not looking for our normal stance against “red flag” laws, but probably more from a mental health standpoint.
I don't know anything about mental health laws; when can a person be required to get help? And what kind of help?
I think it's a box of worms that needs to be opened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom