Highland Park, IL Mass Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the bimbo ho posing as VP crawls out from what ever rock its been hiding under to make an appearance in Highland Park to try and capitalize on the tragedy. But, as we've come to expect from this brainless wonder, she stumbles over her own words and makes absolutely no sense at all.

Have not listened to one thing she has said

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, up until the moment he fired the first shot, everything he did was legal and within the laws of Illinois, in spite of all the warning signs. What could have prevented this? I’m not looking for our normal stance against “red flag” laws, but probably more from a mental health standpoint.
ILLinois has had a red flag law since Jan, 1, 2019. All of his red flag events happened AFTER the law was passed. But apparently, ILLinois' RF law is not "effective", so they need MOAR LAWS! :rolleyes2

https://defconnews.com/2022/07/05/i...-notice-red-flags-with-highland-park-shooter/
Yet it turns out the crapweasel's father bought him a gun after all his edged weapons were confiscated by police in September, 2019. So even if he was RF'd, he might have still gotten a gun.

Oh, and it turns out the "High Powered", "AR-15-like" "rifle" he used was likely a Keltec Sub-2000, which means it was either a 9mm or .40 S&W pistol caliber carbine.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/now-s...rk-parade-massacre-with-assault-style-weapon/
As you can see, there's some confusion as to whether it was a "S&W M&P-15", which is very obviously an AR-15. But of the 5 weapons they claim they seized, only four are listed specifically as crapweasel's:

“In 2020, he bought four weapons. The weapon used in the July 4th attack, a Kel-Tec Sub-200; a Remington 700, a shotgun. In 2021, he purchased a Glock 43X and that was after his 21st birthday,” he said.

So unless someone with an actual brain says it was in fact the AR-15, and supports that fact with a coroner's report including recovered 5.56/.223 bullets, I'm betting heavy that it was the Keltec.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His father absolutely bears some responsibility.
I think we are jumping the gun on this one, I mean if you have never had a teenager go apeshit the government has taken away all avenues of parenting from you. Think long and hard about how lucky you are that your kids didn’t run away and cause hell, I know I am thankful. I know friends that can do nothing to stop their children now it’s a ridculous

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ILLinois has had a red flag law since Jan, 1, 2019. All of his red flag events happened AFTER the law was passed. But apparently, ILLinois' RF law is not "effective", so they need MOAR LAWS! :rolleyes2

https://defconnews.com/2022/07/05/i...-notice-red-flags-with-highland-park-shooter/
Yet it turns out the crapweasel's father bought him a gun after all his edged weapons were confiscated by police in September, 2019. So even if he was RF'd, he might have still gotten a gun.

Oh, and it turns out the "High Powered", "AR-15-like" "rifle" he used was likely a Keltec Sub-2000, which means it was either a 9mm or .40 S&W pistol caliber carbine.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/now-s...rk-parade-massacre-with-assault-style-weapon/
As you can see, there's some confusion as to whether it was a "S&W M&P-15", which is very obviously an AR-15. But of the 5 weapons they claim they seized, only four are listed specifically as crapweasel's:

So unless someone with an actual brain says it was in fact the AR-15, and supports that fact with a coroner's report including recovered 5.56/.223 bullets, I'm betting heavy that it was the Keltec.I have heard it was a S&

I read he used a S&W MP 15 in the attack….had another rifle in the car and contemplated attacking another event before he was caught….. and yes he was “Known to authorities”….

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we are jumping the gun on this one, I mean if you have never had a teenager go apeshit the government has taken away all avenues of parenting from you. Think long and hard about how lucky you are that your kids didn’t run away and cause hell, I know I am thankful. I know friends that can do nothing to stop their children now it’s a ridculous
Daddy signed off on his IL FOID Card and bought one of the guns for him AFTER his previous 911 calls.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

His old man co-signed the permit. He absolutely bears some responsibility for this.

You don’t want any responsibility, don’t sign the form, particularly if you’re signing it for someone that threatened suicide AND to kill everyone in the house. How big a dipshit is this guy anyway.

If my kid threatened to burn down the house with everyone in it, I wouldn’t help him buy a can of gas and a zippo.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the whole family is stupid. No way in hell I would have signed off on the kids card.

On another note, glad this one was stopped before it happened.

Potential Richmond July 4 mass shooters charged as noncitizens in possession of firearm, police say one of the suspects in thwarted Richmond mass shooting had been deported several time previously.​

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEDD-ZYmyPlltShg0Tc_6XD8qGQgEKhAIACoHCAowwL2ICzCckocDMLzXsgc?uo=CAUiANIBAA&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Two illegal immigrants, 52-year-old Julio Alvarado-Dubon and 38-year-old Rolman Balacarcel, were arrested and charged with being a non-U.S. citizens in possession of a gun after police uncovered a plot that the duo planned a mass shooting at Richmond's July 4 celebration Monday.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the little weirdo. This picture kind of makes him look like a cross-dresser or maybe one of those Trannie sexuals. If he is a Homo then I don’t see the news running this too long.

I think I read somewhere that the perp changed into women's clothes in an attempt to facilitate his getaway. If the cops are looking for a dude, a dudette gets a pass.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So unless someone with an actual brain says it was in fact the AR-15, and supports that fact with a coroner's report including recovered 5.56/.223 bullets, I'm betting heavy that it was the Keltec.
Same here. That’s why I said earlier in this thread some forensics on victims would determine which firearm, but I suspect the narrative will remain with AR no matter the outcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom