Hijo de puta!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My youngest daughter is trying to teach me Spanish. :scratch: So far, I've learned cat, kitten, mother, father, table and a few other words and phrases.

She's teaching me with flashcards like I was a grade school student. You wanna talk about teaching an old dog new tricks! santa mierda!

:scream:

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mother was Puertorican(Born in Jayuya Puerto Rico)when she got mad at the old man she would talk in Spanish, The old man would get so mad, he couldn't understand what she was saying. It was so funny to watch. Bless her heart, cancer took her at the age of 53 years.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mother was Puertorican(Born in Jayuya Puerto Rico)when she got mad at the old man she would talk in Spanish, The old man would get so mad, he couldn't understand what she was saying. It was so funny to watch. Bless her heart, cancer took her at the age of 53 years.

53? That's terrible. :crying:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a foreman when I worked bridge construction tell me I needed to tell the Mexicans on the crew to “hurry up, lazy”. He told me it was chinga tu madre, cabron! Luckily, I knew what cabron meant and didn’t try that out…

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, a favorite thing of mine to do, if you don’t curse, is to yell Spanish words angrily around your non Spanish speaking friends. It’s cathartic, and fun. In my opinion, better than actually cursing really. My favorites are “Cacahuetes” and “Sacapuntas”.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have some good tips. Tell her “me encanta comer mierda” next time you see her! It means “I love eating donuts”

me encantan las donas

xo6gadfgoxt71.jpg

Last edited:

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Learned a bunch living in Houston and San Antonio, I can cuss, order food and count in Texican, they don't speak Castillion Spanish. A buddy and I were the only gringos at a co-workers daughter quinceañera, had a blast! At work heard pinche gringo a lot!

Also, a favorite thing of mine to do, if you don’t curse, is to yell Spanish words angrily around your non Spanish speaking friends. It’s cathartic, and fun. In my opinion, better than actually cursing really. My favorites are “Cacahuetes” and “Sacapuntas”.
So they don't like being called "peanuts"? LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom