Hip...Hip...Hurrah.....I get to have another surgery.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Three weeks or about. It's just the soonest they can get the surgery and stuff open for me.
BTW. MY LIFE SUCKS!!!!!! Oh well. There's always reruns of WKRP in Cincinnati.....that's good.....right?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Three weeks or about. It's just the soonest they can get the surgery and stuff open for me.
BTW. MY LIFE SUCKS!!!!!! Oh well. There's always reruns of WKRP in Cincinnati.....that's good.....right?
That stinks.

regarding WKRP... May I suggest the thanksgiving episode?

I have an older stanley box knife I found in a ceiling many years ago. Covered in dust it had the initials KRP on it. Co-worker put a W in front of the initials. Every so often it rubs away enough that I fill it back in just because

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I wish you the best and a quick recovery.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mom just had her hip replaced today. She’s needed it for awhile. She’s still drugged up but the doctor was happy with how it all turned out.

coworker had both sides of his replaced at the same time a few years back. He had been battling low back pain for a long time. I told him he needed to see a chiropractor because maybe his hips needed adjustment. The Dr did an X-ray first and discovered that part of his hip bone was dead and becoming brittle. Sent him to an orthopedic surgeon. They operated 2 weeks later and did a full replacement. He was back to work within 4 weeks pain free and off of the pain pills he’d been on for several years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom