Hip...Hip...Hurrah.....I get to have another surgery.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best wishes, Steel!

As Betty Davis is famously quoted, "Ageing... ain't for sissies!" At age 71, I require a complete 'rebuild' of my right foot. But according to my orthopedist (so far, anyway) all hospitals in this state are routinely postponing in-patient surgeries that they consider either 'elective' or less-than a true 'emergency'. No idea how long that will last.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suck it up and don't fret, it will all go well. I had never had a surgery in my life (still have my tonsils and all) and then wound up having 3 pretty decent ones in the last year. How quickly technology flies with the medical field just blows me away!

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope all goes well! Hang in there, HAS to get better. I don’t know you, but feel like I do via OSA. Good luck! And yes I’m in your age/health group… sucks, but hey, we’re awake.. 🙄😉👍

Last edited:

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep had my hip replaced at 52, the doctor said it looked like the hip belonged to someone that is 82. The VA denied my claim for a higher disability rating because it wasn't "service connected". BS! 20+ years of running and rucking I'm sure had nothing to do with it.
Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom