Hit the jack pot today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one dealer recently describe it to me as 'they're concentrating on the NATO calibers.' Makes sense. Think about it ... you're seeing quite a bit of 9mm, .223/5.56, .308/7.62x51, 7.62x39, etc. but not much of the traditional 'hunting' calibers.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one dealer recently describe it to me as 'they're concentrating on the NATO calibers.' Makes sense. Think about it ... you're seeing quite a bit of 9mm, .223/5.56, .308/7.62x51, 7.62x39, etc. but not much of the traditional 'hunting' calibers.
Years ago before long before Obummer, a friend and myself had the discussion on what calibers was the important ones to have should things go bad for society.

Our reasoning back then was to have 223/556 and 9mm!

Those are the cheapest too!

Last edited:

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago before long before Obummer, a friend and myself had the discussion on what calibers was the important ones to have should things go bad gor society.

That's funny, I had the same conversation with a friend way back then. He was wanting 10mm, 357 sig etc and I was in your camp.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have approximately 600 rounds of 22-250 I’m giving away FREE, with purchase of the rifle includes Nanuke case. Listed in the classified

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago before long before Obummer, a friend and myself had the discussion on what calibers was the important ones to have should things go bad for society.

.308 and .45 imho more stopping power andbetter range. I’m talking about 2 legged varmints tho

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gee, when I saw that title I was thinking you found bricks of 22's for under $20 a brick.

And bricks of primers for less than $30 a
Gee, when I saw that title I was thinking you found bricks of 22's for under $20 a brick.

And bricks of primers for less than $30 a brick!
I wish, that would be a Christmas miracle.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.308 and .45 imho more stopping power andbetter range. I’m talking about 2 legged varmints tho
That might be true, but we was not talking stopping power, we was talking in a shtf situation where you are trying to survive and might have to scrounge for ammo on the run, and not to mention efficiency.

With 1# of lead & 1# of powder someone with a 223 and a 9mil is gonna be able to get more shots by far!

Just think if it got so bad that you was pulling wheel weights off of cars to cast into bullets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom