Hk Pistols for CCW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For you Hk people, which of their pistols, of those currently being produced, do you like best for concealed carry, and why?

(:teach: ...Diese Hk pistole eignet sich am besten, weil Glocks saugen).

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with any of them IMO, it's just a matter of preferences..... striker or not etc... Have a VP9SK and while the capacity isn't great without the extensions, it's the best shooting/feeling subcompact I've ever owned.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HK P2000sk. Small, compact, dead nuts reliable, accurate, well designed. Many different trigger options available. P30sk is every bit as good. HK 45c (compact) if you're a big bore fan (buy one so I can shoot it!).

Last edited:

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For you Hk people, which of their pistols, of those currently being produced, do you like best for concealed carry, and why?

(:teach: ...Diese Hk pistole eignet sich am besten, weil Glocks saugen).

I carry a VP9SK and it has been everywhere. If you ever go to Big Boys I will let you shoot it. I need an excuse to shoot anyway.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have carried a p30sk since they were introduced and love it. Not hard to conceal, fits my hand great, very controllable, and takes full size p30 mags. I have the V1 LEM trigger which takes a bit of getting used to because it is long before a nice clean break. But it is the same pull every time and gives me a hammer to thumb when holstering. Also the p30sk and vp9sk have the larger paddle mag releases that the p2000 and USP don't.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does it have to be currently produced? I love my P7’s.

Sheesh. Because I am just interested in currently produced models and like the man said it’s my poll and my rule. Of course many of us would like a P7, but let’s stick to the choices given here please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a VP9SK and it has been everywhere. If you ever go to Big Boys I will let you shoot it. I need an excuse to shoot anyway.

I have a membership at Big Boys. I go there frequently and would love to take you up on your offer. How can I connect with you there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom