Hk Pistols for CCW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why does it have to be currently produced? I love my P7’s.
The P7 is a fantastic pistol for concealed carry. When it was first introduced, there was no finer carry pistol made, nor was there any better made pistol for many years thereafter. It is no longer made, however, and as its legend grows, its price has climbed steadily higher. Its only real drawback as a carry pistol, besides its purchase price, is its finish, which will rust with everyday carry in the hot Oklahoma summertime. It can be refinished, of course, adding to the overall cost and hurting, in most cases, its resale value down the road. I carried one for five years or more, and still love the P7 dearly, but I now carry the P2000sk.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't really see the point in the SK unless you are going to pocket carry it. And that might be a stretch. I can pocket my Shield but it takes the right pants and it's just not optimal. I'd just go ahead and get the P30. I AIWB mine and the next one will be a P30L in the same holster.

Edit: I thought you were liking your Walther. :scratch:
I carry my P2000sk in a Milt Sparks VMII holster and love it. It would take mighty big pockets to pocket carry the SK, with absolutely no advantage over the VMII and a good belt, at least in my estimation.:D

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry my P2000sk in a Milt Sparks VMII holster and love it. It would take mighty big pockets to pocket carry the SK, with absolutely no advantage over the VMII and a good belt, at least in my estimation.:D
I've been thinking about a VMII for mine. Anything you don't like about it?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to lock this thread . Thanks to those of you who responded to my question about the Hk sk (sub compact) models in a constructive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom