HK VP9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAK

New to the site!
Reaction score
I do not have the typical gun experience, as I am well beyond expert and those that know me have no problem "holding an apple for me", however as with anything as we age, we tend to fall into a groove. If you have many, many really nice guns, of which many you can literally drive tacks with, there's a point where all the new stuff & talk becomes just noise. I do not stay under a shell, but all too often all the hype turns out to be that, just hype. Decades ago a very knowledgeable police officer introduced me to the "Mighty Oz" (Glock) and since then, many--MANY "new" striker fired handguns have gone "bang" in my hands and I've said "It's okay". M&P, CZ, XD, & Walther's etc. have impressed me, but none made me go WOW! I was in a gun range in St. Louis last week and the rental wall was two thumbs up as far as selection went. One handgun that, for whatever reason, had eluded me thus far was the VP9. The rental VP9 had well over 10,000 rounds put through it. When I put it in my hand I heard angles sing and when I saw what I could do with this exquisite piece of engineering at 50 yards, all I could do is SMILE.
Each weapon has its plusses and minuses as do cars, motorcycles, airplanes, knives, etc. etc. some things just work extra well for some, and way better for one than they do for others. The VP9 was apparently designed just for me and it is my sincere hope that each of you someday find your perfect gun.
Regards

Latest posts

Top Bottom