Hmfic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received my 300 win mag pen and 50 bmg razor today, they are awesome quality and...they're just freakin' awesome! Glad I finally got around to buying, now I'm looking at buying one of everything. Super easy process and fast shipping, thanks and keep up the good work!

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got some pens from Doug today. They're quite awesome and I'm looking forward to doing more business with him in the future!

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some day I'll be able to tell my kids how I used to meet the owner of The Mighty Pen Company in a parking lot to do business:) Thanks again Doug, look forward to some projects in the future

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another GREAT transaction today....Glad we got to shoot the bull a little bit this time Doug. Doug is a straight shooter, no worries.....Thanks again sir!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to meet Doug and pick up my new Mighty Pen today and I could not be happier. The pen is everything I hoped it would be and the communication with Doug was great and everything went down exactly as promised.

Doug, thank you very much. I look forward to doing business with you again soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom