Hmfic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad some folks got their pens. I paid for mine in July 2013, never received it. Sent numerous e-mails and PM's all to no avail. he finally answers one email out of the blue, saying he has had problems and will ship out next day. Fine. 2 weeks later...nothing. I email asking for shipper #. nothing.

I keep hounding and after 6 months..yes, 6 months he finally said he would refund my money and send the pens. "cool, look forward to it, no hard feelings", I say. Days later, I receive notification from PayPal that money has been refunded..that was 4 months ago. never received said pens or any other form of communication. Notified the BBB.

Notice the date 12/17/13

notice the DATE again

you decide. I'd post the e-mails, but I've wasted enough time on this $20 tranx. It's not the money, its the dishonesty and lack of communication.

chodrick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My transaction was almost exactly like AJ's except I ordered and paid for 2 pens. I've still not received anything but also did not receive a refund either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom