Hmfic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great transaction with Doug. Purchased a couple of his rifle pens for father's day gifts. Can't wait to see my dad's face when he unwraps that one!

Thanks Doug!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just WISH my transaction with HMFIC had been FTF ... as it is though I had to settle for PMs and USPO ... Thanks for a great deal ... the pens are EXACTLY what I was looking for. Ya'll can do business with him in confidence. He's a sweetheart!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was so impressed with the brass rifle pens I got from Doug, I bought two nickle pens today. Now my Dad can have twice the fun on Father's Day! (And an extra one for me! :hyper::woohoo1:)

Great FTF transaction once again with Doug.

And he brought a sample of the 50-cal razor. That sucker is freaking awesome. It's on my list for next time.

Thanks again Doug. Great work.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
doug is good people, met him out at the range this morning for a couple hours of instruction. i had never had anyone actually show me the proper basics and follow through of good marksmenship, and i feel like i walked away with a wealth of information and we are still just getting started.

thanks again doug!

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great FTF with Doug today. Hell I could have talked on forever. Felt like I've known him for years. Great thing that you are doing here Doug. I really appreciate it and give two thumbs up!!! Look forward to doing business in the future.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my razor and my pen in the mail today. Both products are super quality. He deserves all the OSA support we can give him. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom