Hmmm I thought Libs hated guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Liberals hate America and American gun owners. The gun is just a small piece of the puzzle.

Liberals also hate corporate welfare as the call it. Maybe they need the jobs. Loaning 10 mil for 8 mil in return is welfare. I would tell Colt to come to Oklahoma, but I don't give 2 cents about Colt and people here would explode over Oklahoma offering them a tax break, so we would lose them to Texas anyway.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talk about throwing good money after bad...

I could only imagine if this was done in a red state....... the SJW cranial explosions would go on as far as the eye could see. But that's different.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow I thought Liberals despised guns? Yet here is Connecticut trying to give Colt 10 million to keep making them?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...lp-colt-signed-ban-on-their-rifles-magazines/
Liberals love tax money. They don't care about jobs even though they have to work, some of them anyway, but the tax dollars funds their agenda to keep the poor, needy so they want the gov handouts and get votes.
Its all about power. The only reason they want open borders. Keep the majority of workers poor, paying taxes and keep the rich people in congress in power because they "care" about them. Actually they don't, but want the vote making them think they do.
With 8 years in power, did the minority community benefit from the first mulatto president? It appears not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom