Hmmm, the Biden Administration sure is quiet about this!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
COMON MAN!! You got your arse handed to you in a handbasket.
Come on Dennis Hoddy, did you read those articles? Did you? How many of them specifically indicated a former president was caught with such documents?

Just because there's a wall of text doesn't mean that it's substantive.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on Dennis Hoddy, did you read those articles? Did you? How many of them specifically indicated a former president was caught with such documents?

Just because there's a wall of text doesn't mean that it's substantive.
How many of them were about Sam Brinton Mr. Whataboutism? Can you chart that out for us?

:blush:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The creepy thing is it was not just stealing expensive luggage, but was likely more into the women's clothing and personal items inside of it. These freaks get off wearing clothing that belonged to a real woman. They also usually have an obsession with feminine hygiene product.
I don’t believe he threw those clothes away either. He’s a self admitted liar, so what else would he lie about?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many of them were about Sam Brinton Mr. Whataboutism? Can you chart that out for us?

:blush:

None.... But also, none were in relation to my question either Mr. Perfect.

Here, for giggles, let's break down the articles:
1. "It's not just Trump" --- Subject is LBJ. Wow, that had to get dusted off for relevance.
2. Bill Clinton's Pardon --- subject is not a president. And to be fair, Trump issued some questionable pardons as well. But I digress.
3. Presidential records in sock drawer - Now this one is interesting, because it did involve records. The question does not seem to be if they were classified or above though. More a question of if they were personal or under NARA jurisdiction.
4. Hilary Clinton --- Not a president. And also, wow, this again. Republicans had 4 years to prosecute her for wrongdoing if it was real ---- weird they didn't.
5. FOIA requests - Not the same as keeping classified docs after leaving office. Not a great optic, but not the subject of discussion here.
6. More FOIA subject matter --- same as above.
7. NARA release --- this just literally says that NARA took over the records and Obama doesn't control them.
8. "No Sainthood" breaks down to "trump alleges" and "Obama bad for not releasing more records"
9. Archives official --- Sure, sounds kind of sus, but doen't involve a president or keeping records.
10. More NARA crap
11. More NARA crap
12. More NARA crap
13. Procedural question about how privilege is claimed/exercised
14. More NARA crap
15. More NARA crap. Soooo much NARA crap.

I don’t believe he threw those clothes away either. He’s a self admitted liar, so what else would he lie about?
Hey look, we agree on something!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1. "It's not just Trump" --- Subject is LBJ. Wow, that had to get dusted off for relevance.
2. Bill Clinton's Pardon --- subject is not a president. And to be fair, Trump issued some questionable pardons as well. But I digress.
3. Presidential records in sock drawer - Now this one is interesting, because it did involve records. The question does not seem to be if they were classified or above though. More a question of if they were personal or under NARA jurisdiction.
4. Hilary Clinton --- Not a president. And also, wow, this again. Republicans had 4 years to prosecute her for wrongdoing if it was real ---- weird they didn't.
5. FOIA requests - Not the same as keeping classified docs after leaving office. Not a great optic, but not the subject of discussion here.
7. NARA release --- this just literally says that NARA took over the records and Obama doesn't control them.
8. "No Sainthood" breaks down to "trump alleges" and "Obama bad for not releasing more records"
9. Archives official --- Sure, sounds kind of sus, but doen't involve a president or keeping records.
10. More NARA crap
11. More NARA crap
12. More NARA crap
14. More NARA crap

This isn't about documents, its about the behavior of one of the many social degenerates that populate the Biden cabinet.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

10. More NARA crap
11. More NARA crap
12. More NARA crap
14. More NARA crap

So just to recap, 15 “Waaahhhh, But Muh Question!!!”, one waaaay too late appeasement concession.

Is that really the best you can do? :anyone:

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So just to recap, 15 “Waaahhhh, But Muh Question!!!”, one waaaay too late appeasement concession.

Is that really the best you can do? :anyone:
I never said I disagreed with throwing the book at the dudes actions. He should probably have a fair amount of his official actions reviewed too. But as far as scandals go, my point remains that having top secret/SCI stuff found at your home is probably a worse thing than stealing a suitcase. However, you may recall that your post kicked off that series of posts. To recall it:

Yep, this is FAR more shameful and embarrassing, especially since every POTUS since Slick Willy has done the prior deed. :thumb:

You main a claim that "every POTUS since Slick Willy has done the prior deed" and I just asked for more documentation on that claim. As of yet, that has not been procured. Typically, when someone makes a claim a it's not uncommon to ask for more information. Interestingly here though you provided a bunch of stuff that didn't substantiate anything and then punctuated it with a whole lot of self-congratulations and snippy quippy stuff like the LMGTFY link.

Latest posts

Top Bottom