Hoarding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This last frenzy even convinced my wife that I am not completely crazy for having my ammo "stash".

She doesn't shoot anywhere near as much as I do, but in seeing all the empty shelves every time we went by Wally World she finally came around to realize that the time to buy is when it is on the shelves. The time to buy extra is when ammo is plentiful and available.

Dave
When I go to a WallyWorld or an LGS, I try and get as much 22 RF ammo as I can. I shoot some of it, sure, but I also have a little bit saved back for a rainy day.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... I wish I could tell you guys I'm doing better and there is hope ... but the truth is I'm hopeless ... :P I go to meetings all the time and I ALWAYS wind up taking something home ... :rotflmao:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always try to keep ammo in stock. I did get caught with pants down for .22 LR....never again.

Went to Cabelas in Ft Worth on Sat. after the Texas races. Everything in stock, but .22. They said usually have it during the weekdays.

Latest posts

Top Bottom