Hobbies/collections you kinda stumbled into unexpectedly...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A6F8C881-6658-4AF6-83B7-370C2066DADD.jpeg

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife collects it too but i really enjoy searching for Frankoma Pottery. Have probably 25+ pieces. Don't have any pics as they are still packed away in our moving boxes. Will be getting them out in the next couple weeks when we move into our remodeled house.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ever since I was a kid I was a collector of pocket knives and can openers and as I got older, I got into guns and tactical folders and belt buckles and records and etc. As I got old I have got rid of a lot of stuff, but here is some items I can't part with yet. And I quit smoking over 20 years ago. Other than the cost of cigarettes and my lungs the Camel stuff was all perks for no cost.
camel .jpg

My Camel Zippos, all unfired and others I bought.
camel1.jpeg

And just for the heck of it, the old CHL pucks

chl.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ever since I was a kid I was a collector of pocket knives and can openers and as I got older, I got into guns and tactical folders and belt buckles and records and etc. As I got old I have got rid of a lot of stuff, but here is some items I can't part with yet. And I quit smoking over 20 years ago. Other than the cost of cigarettes and my lungs the Camel stuff was all perks for no cost.
View attachment 297587

My Camel Zippos, all unfired and others I bought.
View attachment 297588

And just for the heck of it, the old CHL pucks

View attachment 297590

Awesome collection. I used to have a lot of Camel stuff too. I worked at a convenience store when I was younger, and the tobacco guy always brought me some promo stuff.

Nice CHL puck collection. Once upon a time, I had an OKC Blazers puck signed by coach Doug Sauter. I also had a Blazers cap signed by Doug Lawrence, Steve Simoni and "Smokin'" Joe Burton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom