Hodgdon Titegroup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve checked Cabela’s, Academy, H&H, Gene Sears, and a few online places... Does anyone have a go to place that has Titegroup on the shelf? I just need 1 lb, lol.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve checked Cabela’s, Academy, H&H, Gene Sears, and a few online places... Does anyone have a go to place that has Titegroup on the shelf? I just need 1 lb, lol.

Tough to find right now. Sears has some 8# jugs. They sold out of 4# jugs late last were. 1# has been gone for some time.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me ask this, I’m obviously new to reloading. This is just one of the most common I’ve seen in load datas. Is there other overall powders for 45 acp?

I've used nothing but 5.2 grs. of Winchester 231 under a 230 gr. FMJ ball for 45 ACP ever since I started reloading back in the late 80's......not counting one in 9mm I've got four 1911's in 45 ACP (for now :)) and all four like the load.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me ask this, I’m obviously new to reloading. This is just one of the most common I’ve seen in load datas. Is there other overall powders for 45 acp?
Yes. Tons of them.
Bullseye and unique were better plinker powders if I remember correctly; TG is a little slower, better for close to factory velocities but more temp dependent. I think.
Edit oh yeah! Totally forgot. 231 is prob the best cheapest 45 powder there is. Wst too

Latest posts

Top Bottom