Hog Hunters Needed, ... I have a Hog Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello guys,....Been having to many hogs out here for hubby to shoot, I have him building new decks, fixing my range and keeping order ....

I been having about a dozen hogs coming by ... Any of you guys want to do some hog shoot'in . I'll put out some corn for them a day or two before you arrive to make sure they are lured in. Shoot them at in the day or night is when they seem to be around.

You can use any type gun or bow out here....

NO Shooting the deer or foxes thou....I want that understood......

I want to be sure of who comes and want to ask around here on the forum ....You can bring a friend want no more then three of you shooting / hunting them. You can come on the week days or weekends, ....They say these hogs are good eating up here.

I am on the eastern side of Oklahoma, North of I-40, South of Stillwell.....up in the mountains.

Anyone interested.....?

Answer in thread for dates you can show up. Follow up with a PM ...

WGI_0154.JPG
WGI_0155.JPG
WGI_0160.JPG
WGI_0154.JPG
WGI_0155.JPG
WGI_0160.JPG
WGI_0154.JPG
WGI_0155.JPG
WGI_0160.JPG

Attachments

• WGI_0162.JPG
    WGI_0162.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 146

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, Please put the dates you would like to come to shoot them, time day or night so I won't have to many people out here at one time ...

Again ...you can use any gun or bow out here..

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are serious, I’ve got 2 daughter’s that would love to take the problem off your hands. Experienced hunters, safe will be suprvised by me. Just PM me with location and form of contact so that we can work out the details.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this is a serious request, a friend and I would love to give it a whirl.
We are in Broken Arrow so you're not too far away. We could be there Saturday afternoon/evening if you're interested.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes...this is a serious request...note the time in the pictures, but they come at night also.

If you are serious, I’ve got 2 daughter’s that would love to take the problem off your hands. Experienced hunters, safe will be suprvised by me. Just PM me with location and form of contact so that we can work out the details.

Ok....I'll send you my telephone number...How old are your daughters ? I'll PM you in the morning ...really busy now.

If this is a serious request, a friend and I would love to give it a whirl.
We are in Broken Arrow so you're not too far away. We could be there Saturday afternoon/evening if you're interested.

OK...This weekend ?...I'll PM you my phone number in the morning....really busy now

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot them all,...they will not come back. Trapping them moving them some place else just gives someone else my problem.
The idea is to trap the whole herd. Shoot them in the trap to make sure you get them all. It's the only way to successfully eradicate them. Enough hunting pressure will only make them nocturnal and smarter. If I only had the time I'd add a gun or two to throw lead at them. Good luck!

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Judi - You had best listen to what Oklahomabassin is telling you. He has trapped several hundred pigs and eliminated them. What you are going to do is MAYBE kill a few and educate the rest which will create a bigger problem for you. By doing what you are advocating,the problem will get worse. Its your land, of course, but I am afraid you are fixing to learn the hard way about pigs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom