Hog Trapping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Venison like Retreiverman said is like pig in some areas.
My area is all agriculture with soy beans, wheat, corn, milo being grown year around. Abundant minerals.
Sure they eat the woody browse, but the majority of their time is spent on good food. The venison tastes really good compared to a buck harvested off a sage brush or areas where woody browse is all they get to eat.
So its all relative I guess on the local food the deer/pigs get to make it taste better.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Allegro works great for venison. I don't know about pig as I've never tried it nor heard of anyone trying it. I do know for a fact that it works on venison though. I cooked a roast once that my father in law thought was beef.

In my opinion, Allegro is like Head Country BBQ sauce. You can just about dip a dog turd in it and make it edible. I've tried Allegro on wild pork, and it's pretty tasty. The main thing I've found with pork in general is not to over cook it.

Dieselwrench

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion, Allegro is like Head Country BBQ sauce. You can just about dip a dog turd in it and make it edible. I've tried Allegro on wild pork, and it's pretty tasty. The main thing I've found with pork in general is not to over cook it.
Do you like allegro or dog turds? I'm confused. [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you like allegro or dog turds? I'm confused. [emoji6]

Everybody thinks they're a comedian.....
img.photobucket.com_albums_v712_retrieverman_icons_coffee_spray.gif
img.photobucket.com_albums_v712_retrieverman_icons_moon.gif

Actually, I like Head Country....:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom