Hogs and stuff...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice video and shooting. I heard several "thumps". I hunt with a couple guys that use Wolf and Tula 7.62x39 HP. They are pretty disappointing on pigs, it takes several shots to anchor pigs if not CNS hits. They love how cheap the rounds are but don't realize it takes 4x the shots.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice video and shooting. I heard several "thumps". I hunt with a couple guys that use Wolf and Tula 7.62x39 HP. They are pretty disappointing on pigs, it takes several shots to anchor pigs if not CNS hits. They love how cheap the rounds are but don't realize it takes 4x the shots.
Yea that seems to be the same results I've had. I tried them once before and wanted to give them another shot, but pretty much the same outcome both times. I may try the nosler varmageddons and see what they do to a hog, I have several of those that I just want to get rid of anyway.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea that seems to be the same results I've had. I tried them once before and wanted to give them another shot, but pretty much the same outcome both times. I may try the nosler varmageddons and see what they do to a hog, I have several of those that I just want to get rid of anyway.

Next time you come to the city, I would like to send some 223 fragment with you to shoot one with.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He tempted fate one too many times. He’s been on camera at random times for a few weeks. He f
99695DB8-31B5-48CF-A99B-1FD79875575E.jpeg
3995D16B-9CA5-49FF-92B7-DAF6652068C9.jpeg
inally showed up again at 8:30 this evening and I got to him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom