Hogs and stuff...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m looking to hunt hogs w/ grandson on public lands in NE Ok. Any ideas? I live in Mayes County.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that area. I'm down in SW OK. I'm sure someone on here would know, you might try asking in a different thread or start your own asking that question. I would think there has to be some public land around there to hunt. The public land near my you can only hunt with a shotgun, so if you find some, you may need to check the rules/regulations for that specific area.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I just shot a hog with the thermal on my 6.5 grendel, and forgot to press Record AGAIN!!! Dangit…. I think it was this one. I’m gonna go look for him tomorrow.
E71927CD-209E-4E06-AD0E-280AB8FD3A5E.png

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I just shot a hog with the thermal on my 6.5 grendel, and forgot to press Record AGAIN!!! Dangit…. I think it was this one. I’m gonna go look for him tomorrow.
I hate it when that happens! I shot a hot with a traditional bow a couple years ago and was pointing the camera at him and everything and never hit record! What thermal you using? I just picked up an agm ts35, but haven't taken it out for it's maiden voyage yet.

That looks like a nice hog also.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate it when that happens! I shot a hot with a traditional bow a couple years ago and was pointing the camera at him and everything and never hit record! What thermal you using? I just picked up an agm ts35, but haven't taken it out for it's maiden voyage yet.

That looks like a nice hog also.
I have the ts25 rattler. It’s fantastic. You will enjoy that thermal!

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, but I know it wasn’t either one of the big ones I have coming to that feeder. There’s a decent sized blonde hog that’s been MIA since that night. I think it was him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom