Hold on to your Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About all I shoot are my handguns in 45ACP and .357 Mag and I think I'm fixed pretty good for now on reloading components for both but I am going to scale back on my range trips and or just start shooting 50 rounds when I go instead of 100 like I normally do.

It's been several years since I've fired much .22LR and I've got a fair amount of .22LR on hand so I'm also going to start shooting more .22LR to help cut back on my centerfire component usage.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh!

A 3 string instrument made from an ammo box, and a buncha electronic gizmos.

Guy's good !

Speaking of home-made instruments, here is a video done by Lindsey Stirling. At roughly 2:14 in the video, a group of young people are introduced that built their instruments from landfill gleanings. They even formed a group called "Landfill Harmonic" and are from Paraguay.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh!

A 3 string instrument made from an ammo box, and a buncha electronic gizmos.

Guy's good !

Speaking of home-made instruments, here is a video done by Lindsey Stirling. At roughly 2:14 in the video, a group of young people are introduced that built their instruments from landfill gleanings. They even formed a group called "Landfill Harmonic" and are from Paraguay.

TOOF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
B82A9997-672C-46B6-B004-BB05525E9C9A.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom