Hold on to your Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to an auction yesterday. 100+ guns, good assortment of ammo.

Not that I really need either one....

Steel Wolf 223 went for $1.25/rd. Yep, non-reloadable Wolf blasting ammo.

I thought maybe I'd wait for the 6.5x55 Swede, figured it was an oddball, maybe I could pick some up reasonable (again, not that I need it, because, well, boating accident and all...). Figured I'd go up to $15/box of 20. $0.75/rd is about retail.

I left as that 20rd box rounded $30 and headed higher.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to an auction yesterday. 100+ guns, good assortment of ammo.

Not that I really need either one....

Steel Wolf 223 went for $1.25/rd. Yep, non-reloadable Wolf blasting ammo.

I thought maybe I'd wait for the 6.5x55 Swede, figured it was an oddball, maybe I could pick some up reasonable (again, not that I need it, because, well, boating accident and all...). Figured I'd go up to $15/box of 20. $0.75/rd is about retail.

I left as that 20rd box rounded $30 and headed higher.

That is INSANE.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They closed but the hardware store in piedmont carried ammo, I had a flashback to my youth when I saw it. It is a dispensary now of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hardware store just moved down to the old Dollar General store next to Sonic across the street from the bank.

TOOF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legitimate questions, I haven’t been out to see.

I remember last shortage people saying they would just get a 40 S&W because that ammo never ran out so it would available next time.

So my question is. Is there plenty of 40 S&W ammo available this time?

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it all comes down to who wins this election. If Trump, then ammo prices will fall sharply after the start of the year. If Biden, then shelves will remain empty for at least another 4 years. Im still Hopeful that Trump will putt off a victory.
Like it or not it’s over and he isn’t winning. Just hope republicans can pull out another senator from Georgia and win the majority or we will 100% see new legislation passed especially some of the easy things moderated would agree with like online sale bans, ammo taxes...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom