Hold on to your Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that’s very generous. Thank you. Let me see if I can locate some first. If you’re serious I would purchase a couple of boxes from you if I can’t any locate any. I’m telling you. The folks here on OSA are all top shelf. Bless you sir.
Thank you for the kind words. Just let me know if you make it this way this weekend and you want to meet up. When I hear from you I’ll PM you my number. Good luck on your quest!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks you need to get out and shoot every now and then. Granted a lot of us cant just go out these days and blow thru 500 or 1000 rounds like before. We have to adjust our shooting/range time. You also need the trigger time for muscle memory retention and to stay sharp.

When I go these days, its not very often but I limit myself to 1-2 boxes of handgun ammo, 50 round box, and no more than 100 rounds of 223/556. I also use a 5 round mag in the AR, keeps me from doing mag dumps, which we all love, and makes me take my time and focus more on accuracy and well BS time with my brother between mags. Thats honestly the sent part of the the trip. Both of us are getting older and the last range trip was great, slow fire, bs, enjoying the early fall day, ya was a good trip.

As for ammo availability yes it sucks, but its still out there, I hit up wal mart for 22 every time I go, limit of one box but thats ok, I get my one box and set it back, not shooting as much so the supply builds up, same with other calibers, buy i smaller qty but over time it adds up.

Reloading Rod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree keep practicing, I have taken a lot of new gun owners out to the range, I usually only allow them to put 5 in the mag at a time, trying to teach accuracy. I did do good on 22lr I bought a couple of 500 packs 2 or 3 times a week when they got cheap. I feel for the new shooters, they buy ammo at $30 or more a box and then only get to practice with 50 rounds and then have to hunt to find more. It's a sellers market right now and I think for a long while, so watch what you sell and practice as you can afford to.

TOOF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be honest I can cast my own 38spl pills and reload a plinking round for around.03 a round with stuff I bought years ago.

What am I saying?

Remember this little fiasco and when/if things catch up plan for the next. Some of you have been through one or two of these scares before. Time to learn the lesson.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
126176722_10207619860372446_721076965028952295_n.jpg

Stock up before its too late

Latest posts

Top Bottom