Holder Is At It Again! :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question we should be asking is whether the feds truly took over the case, or whether dual sovereignty means that Virginia can still bring its own charges.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These guys are going to prison for life.
I don't believe in the death penalty, so I'm ok with that.
NO, it is not ok for black people to murder cops.
And six minus four will forever be two. You should prolly give your wife a break.

I actually respect your willingness to come out and say you oppose the death penalty. I get that you're OK with the eventual outcome being LWOP for these savages. However, that wasn't the question. The question is whether you're OK with Eric Holder, the alleged "Chief Law Enforcement Officer" of the nation, in the context of four black gang members murdering a police officer, and in the context of Holder's record on race and other associated issues, making the call to not pursue the maximum sentence allowable under the law? Is that really OK with you? :scratch:

BTW, my wonderful wife of 18 years knows exactly how I feel about her. That doesn't mean she can't be incredibly obtuse when faced with the reality that she's losing an argument, due to her initial misconception about something. :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The question we should be asking is whether the feds truly took over the case, or whether dual sovereignty means that Virginia can still bring its own charges.

Yes they can. However, they would have to apply any sentence they arrived at AFTER the feds are done with these scumbags. What are they going to do? Carry their old dead corpses from the federal penitentiary to the state's death row in 30-50 years? :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom