Holder Is At It Again! :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're confounding a decision made in May by one guy with a decision made by another guy in November."If" we can believe the simple information in the second link.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're confounding a decision made in May by one guy with a decision made by another guy in November."If" we can believe the simple information in the second link.

LOL, NO, you're confused. I posted that Holder has decided the perps charged with the crime that DOES carry the potential of the death penalty, wouldn't. YOU posted that perhaps they're simply not pushing for the DP against the four, because they want to push for the DP for the two that they "know they can convict". I proved you wrong and you can't accept that fact.

This is why you should let Lurker66 and AOTT handle the straight-faced replies, while you supply the pithy one liners. :)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why don’t you read the 7th paragraph for the first time, since you’ve proven that you didn’t read it before posting. You read until you thought you saw a weakness and attempted to exploit it. F.A.I.L. :)
The weakness is not in the article but in your argument. The article ties Holder to one decision which took the death penalty off the table for four defendants. The final charges have nothing to do with THAT decision.
It is your prerogative to assume that the article means something other than what it says, though.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The weakness is not in the article but in your argument. The article ties Holder to one decision which took the death penalty off the table for four defendants. The final charges have nothing to do with THAT decision.
It is your prerogative to assume that the article means something other than what it says, though.

The charges posted by DoJ were made in May and that is the background, so readers can make a decision about how they feel regarding Holder's decision to NOT seek the DP for the four primary suspects in Capt. Quick's murder. The second article says that Holder made the decision I posted the thread about. The article says everything I said it says. Holder never changed the charges, just the penalties that are available for the lead USA prosecuting the case to seek.

So, how do YOU feel about Holder making the decision to not seek the death penalty for the four black gang members who are charged with Capt. Quick's murder? If you can't answer that one simple question (and I seriously doubt your ability to do so), then it would be nice if you'd at least quit posting white noise in my thread. K? :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your thread will DIE without white noise.

To die in silence would be preferable to the internet equivalent of hearing my wife drone on incessantly about an inconsequential point within a much greater debate. :D

P.S. I KNEW you couldn't answer the question. It's not in your nature to do so. ;)

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys are going to prison for life.
I don't believe in the death penalty, so I'm ok with that.
NO, it is not ok for black people to murder cops.
And six minus four will forever be two. You should prolly give your wife a break.

Latest posts

Top Bottom