Holiday Antlerless Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep and as dennishoddy pointed out it doesn't count towards your deer aggregate. I figure my lifetime paid for itself within 5 years of the ex buying it for me. Only good thing that came out of that union. I will be trying for a hog and coyotes as I have a freezer full of meat.
I've saved some serious change with the lifetime license, getting it in the early 80's.

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine in 1996. They were $575 for a combo then. It doesn't take many turkey and deer seasons to make that up. Figure hunting license and deer tags at $20 per x 6 yours pays for itself every year now. Not counting fishing, turkey tags x 3 etc etc.

I've saved some serious change with the lifetime license, getting it in the early 80's.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my own in December 1994 for $400. January 1, 1995, the cost was going to be $525.
When I applied and sent the money in, I was only 13 years of age. I recognized the immediate value of what I would save if I purchased it before the $125 increase before I was old enough to need a hunting or fishing license.
I mowed a neighbors yard and delivered a daily newspaper that fluctuated around 65-70 subscribers. I was taught to always save some money from every check.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I got married in ‘89 we had a girl in September and a good tax return after the first of the year I told my wife I wanted a new rifle and a lifetime hunting license cause I knew we would have trouble buying tags or a nice gun for a long time making what I was making I spent $700 total and I let her have the rest around $800 one of the best things I done

Latest posts

Top Bottom