Hollywood gun hypocrisy: 500+ armed guards at 2018 Academy Awards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2018-02-28-ba06b828_fixed.jpg

2018-02-27-f450f0da_fixed.jpg

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone watch Hannity last night and see the clip of scum bag Meryl Streep from back in 2012 calling Harvey Weinstein god? And yet now she is the face of the #metoo movement. This is a prime example of the lefts hypocrisy. I bet Meryl won’t be so cocky when she is standing in front of the Almighty. I guarantee she knew full well what Weinstein was up to. She probably boned him herself. Then Hannity also showed another clip of the oscars from several years ago when rapist Roman Polanski won an award and received the biggest standing ovation in the history of the oscars. All these celebrities cheering a dang rapist on. Those people are the scum of the earth. They don’t care about anyone but their selves and people just like them. If you aren’t like them they call you names and try to ruin your life.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bunch-a damn trusting fools! Even if all 500+ were guarding me, I'd still carry! What are the odds that not one of those 500+ wouldn't take a bullet for me or might actually be carrying a bullet with my name on it? No sir. I wouldn't take the chance!

Woody

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone watch Hannity last night and see the clip of scum bag Meryl Streep from back in 2012 calling Harvey Weinstein god? And yet now she is the face of the #metoo movement. This is a prime example of the lefts hypocrisy. I bet Meryl won’t be so cocky when she is standing in front of the Almighty. I guarantee she knew full well what Weinstein was up to. She probably boned him herself. Then Hannity also showed another clip of the oscars from several years ago when rapist Roman Polanski won an award and received the biggest standing ovation in the history of the oscars. All these celebrities cheering a dang rapist on. Those people are the scum of the earth. They don’t care about anyone but their selves and people just like them. If you aren’t like them they call you names and try to ruin your life.

I agree with the sentiment but hope you meant that she probably "let him bone her" not "boned him"...but then I'm an old patriarchal, binary kind of guy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom