Holosun 507c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m getting my G43 slide milled and I need to order one of these. Anyone have a good place to pick one up locally, or a reliable place with decent prices?

I’ll probably end up with red dots on a few pistols but I want I try it on my carry pistol. I’m going to need to find a better holster as well, but I’m on the lookout for that one as well.

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As crazy, and honestly stupid, as it sounds there’s a guy from Reddit that owns a machine shop. His username is wage92. He has a wed site as well, but the price to mill for your voice of optic and cerakote is just a little over $100. He does some great work and has tons of happy customers. I’ll try to find his website, but he’s very attentive on Reddit and answers questions really fast.

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my 407 off Amazon. You could probably also get one from Optics Planet.

On a side note, I know someone who was asking where to get his G48 slide milled. Where are you getting yours done?
His website is wagermachineworks.com

and I should have said I’m installing the 507K and probably in green.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every place locally I found (last year) was 70-100 over what I could find it for online.

Kenzies optics is a good place and you may grt a code for 5-10 percent off with no tax.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As crazy, and honestly stupid, as it sounds there’s a guy from Reddit that owns a machine shop. His username is wage92. He has a wed site as well, but the price to mill for your voice of optic and cerakote is just a little over $100. He does some great work and has tons of happy customers. I’ll try to find his website, but he’s very attentive on Reddit and answers questions really fast.
I saw that guy on Reddit, was definitely curious. He did have a lot of good feedback.
I’ve gotten some Holosuns from @carready, always an awesome deal.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure where to look in western OK, but I got my 507c at Action Arms in Tulsa. At the time they were competitive with what I saw on Primary Arms and Amazon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom