Holosun 507c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m getting my G43 slide milled and I need to order one of these. Anyone have a good place to pick one up locally, or a reliable place with decent prices?

I’ll probably end up with red dots on a few pistols but I want I try it on my carry pistol. I’m going to need to find a better holster as well, but I’m on the lookout for that one as well.
Are you sure about a 507C? I have not seen a 507C fitted to a 43/43x/48 because of the slide width. The 507/407K models are usually used.

Reaction score
I got my 507K from Wilamette Machine for $225 but their website is down. Wonder if they went out of business..

The new Holosun enclosed micro pistol optics are about to be available so I bet the open optics prices will go down. The enclosed optic models EPS and EPS Carry share the same footprint as the 507k and eliminate the pocket fuzz in your optic issue.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my 507K from Wilamette Machine for $225 but their website is down. Wonder if they went out of business..

The new Holosun enclosed micro pistol optics are about to be available so I bet the open optics prices will go down. The enclosed optic models EPS and EPS Carry share the same footprint as the 507k and eliminate the pocket fuzz in your optic issue.
I hope they did not go out of business. They ran some good deals. I purchased my first Holosun from them along with numerous other build parts and always had good experiences with them. They also do not charge sales tax.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which one did you get?
If you’re taking to me it’s the HS407C. When I got the same one but with a green dot from PA it was $250. Got an American Defense QD mount for both. I love them. I don’t even want my old red dots now. Lol. To me, these have a much better filed of view than my standard red dots do. Plus I love the small footprint.
image.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom