Holosun Customer Service is A+!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a Perfection 43X and it came with a Holosun Optic. I have been unable to shoot a Red Dot without a Magnifier behind them due to extreme Astigmatism, starburst bad. But with some help from my eye doc I am going to try again.

Anyways……. about the customer service, the Battery Tray Screw was missing. Called them and they asked no questions other than my address and what model! Nice! I have only ran Aimpoints on my Rifles and they are great as well on Customer Service.

So Holosun sent me way too many screws and extra battery trays. So if anyone needs a battery tray with rubber seal and a Tray Screw, holler. They fit the 507 series, maybe more. Mine is a HS507K X2.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a Perfection 43X and it came with a Holosun Optic. I have been unable to shoot a Red Dot without a Magnifier behind them due to extreme Astigmatism, starburst bad. But with some help from my eye doc I am going to try again.

Anyways……. about the customer service, the Battery Tray Screw was missing. Called them and they asked no questions other than my address and what model! Nice! I have only ran Aimpoints on my Rifles and they are great as well on Customer Service.

So Holosun sent me way too many screws and extra battery trays. So if anyone needs a battery tray with rubber seal and a Tray Screw, holler. They fit the 507 series, maybe more. Mine is a HS507K X2.

Dunno if this helps but I have Astigmatism as well, and the Sig optics have the least amount of starburst for me. Others have reported the same.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dunno if this helps but I have Astigmatism as well, and the Sig optics have the least amount of starburst for me. Others have reported the same.
Same here with Sig's MRDS. I got with my eye Dr. and got set up with sceral lenses. Expensive, but much much better

Latest posts

Top Bottom