Holosun dropping Night Vision and Thermal Sights....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The DRS-TH (Digital Reflex Sight-Thermal) is a red dot and thermal fusion sight that combines Holosun’s red dot sight technology with thermal imaging capability. DRS-TH features an LED MRS (Multi-Reticle System) with two digital reticle options, 1024x768 resolution display at 50fps, 8x digital zoom, digital image and video recording with on-board storage, and is powered by an 18350 rechargeable battery. DRS-TH models feature five thermal image modes including White Hot, Black Hot, Highlight, Outline, and Fusion modes. DRS-TH is also available in a DRS-TH Pro version that increases the thermal sensor resolution by 33%

1674059471056.png

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This doesn't seem practical. Red dots are designed to be used with both eyes open. I think if you tried to use this while moving around in the dark, you'd probably fall on your face in short order. Maybe for a stationarity weapon, but why limit yourself to no magnification with a red dot?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This doesn't seem practical. Red dots are designed to be used with both eyes open. I think if you tried to use this while moving around in the dark, you'd probably fall on your face in short order. Maybe for a stationarity weapon, but why limit yourself to no magnification with a red dot?
I think it is more about bringing thermal tech to the poors.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn! They goin for Leupold and Trijicon's jugular!

ETA: It's just dumb doing an interview on a live firing line. Not to mention irritating as hell.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom