Holster for a lasered Shield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racerdan

New to the site!
Reaction score
Going to order a S&W M&P Shield tomorrow. Probably going to put a laser on it. What about holster? I've seen ads for laser and holster combo. Never a pic of the holster. Anyone else been through this?

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to order a S&W M&P Shield tomorrow. Probably going to put a laser on it. What about holster? I've seen ads for laser and holster combo. Never a pic of the holster. Anyone else been through this?
I went with a Concealment Express IWB holster from Amazon($35) after I bought my Shield 2.0(updated trigger) with CT laser for $329. The CT Shield is on sale at Smokey Mountain guns for $299 right now.
https://www.smga.com/smith-and-wesson/mp9-shield-m20-ct-red-laser-man-sfty-1756

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I happen to have an extra Crimson Trace laser for the Shield and kydex IWB holster from DSG Arms. PM me before you pull the trigger and I'll shoot you a deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom