Holster for Females

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your female Significant Other carries, this might be something for her to consider.

Possibly NSFW due to showing where the gun is carried.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a fan. Uncomfortable and I don't like the muzzle of a gun pointed at my chin. I do recall there was a death a while back to a woman accidentally firing her gun as she was removing it from the holster as she was wearing it.

I'll look and see if I can find the article ... brb ...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oops, sorry. Not drawing her weapon adjusting her bra and shot herself in the eye. Sad, sad deal.

It may work for some women. I know one woman who loves hers, but for me it just was not comfortable, physically. Never mind my concerns about the safety of the positioning.

I realize accidental firings can happen from any position of concealment, and that a shot to your thigh, if it hits your femoral artery can kill you just as dead as a .22 to the eye, so it all just comes down to personal choice and comfort level.

I find IWB carry MUCH more comfortable, and easier to access than a gun between my boobs, pulling down on my shoulders and neck. YMMV.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/18/woman-kills-self-adjusting-bra-holster/23640143/

Latest posts

Top Bottom