Holster for my 10mm RI 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of leather and thumb breaks for a holster. Particularly on a 1911. Had this one I'd bought from a member here years ago and it fits my 10mm full sized 1911 perfect. It had been in my garage for a few years so I have been rubbing in some coconut butter every day to restore but it looks great anyway. Any suggestions? Probably buff up good but want to stay away from shoe polish. Need help.
Looks kind of dull but I'm just wanting to get the oil in good.
Again, suggestions please. The holster is in great shape with perfect stitching and no cracked leather.
I know I mentioned selling a few guns soon. Well the soon will be sooner than I though. Med bill came in and blew my socks off. I can reuse the socks so that's a good thing. Ha. Anyway going to add my AK47 tweaked out too but this will be done here first when I find out how to do it.
Here's the holster and the 10mm pistol which will NOT be one I'm selling. If I've posted this in the wrong spot, sorry.
10mm holster.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom