Holster recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a Blackpoint Tactical Mini-Wing IWB for my Sig M11 A1. It's a good holster, well made and all...but at the end of the day, it's just another good holster out of the many. Can you say if you prefer leather or Kydex? or perhaps a Hybrid? One of each?

I prefer leather for my classic metal SIGs (Sparks, Grizzle, Tucker, Nates, Wilson's, Galco, etc.) But, for my (only two) plastic, striker fired guns I actually prefer good kydex. My most often carried gun is my P365 in a PJ iwb. Second is a SIG P220 SAS Carry in a Grizzle owb or Galco Royal Guard iwb.i have several Sparks but actually prefer the Royal Guard.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Honey Badger, Contact Paul at PJ Holsters by email to: [email protected] He has done some custom work in Kydex before for me, and he does fine work. Make sure you give him a phone number in your email, he is good about getting back to you quickly and if you talk to him on the phone, you can tell him exactly what you want. Let me know if this works out for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom