Holster recommendations for P4 Storm Compact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As the title says, looking for recommendations for an IWB for my P4 Storm compact. Its a .40 cal, but from what I've read they are pretty much the same size from 9mm to .45. Right now I'm considering the AlienGear Cloak Tuck 3.5.

Any other suggestions?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out www.UBGHolsters.com, the Canute and the Striker IWB holsters. I have both; I like the Striker design for lighter guns, and the Canute for a bit bigger or heavier ones. Either one would be fine for your pistol though.

Nate Gables owns UBG, he started here in Oklahoma and he is a member of OSA here... screen name is: jarhead79. He has moved to Utah, but still checks in here every now and then. He also gives OSA members a nice discount if you use coupons code "OKShooters" at checkout. He has a sale on right now to; only $65 for either one! You can search the forum for UBG holsters and see what others here have to say as well. I doubt you will find a negative review of him or his work. You can also go to www.defensivecarry.com, a national forum and search there and find he does business all over the country and again, good reviews. Why settle for a cheap kydex alien gear rig when for a few bucks more you can get some nice leather for a nice pistol? Seriously, that gun deserves a nice holster, and so do you! I mean after all...this is OSA!

Search for UBG holsters and see some pics and some good words on his stuff. I think his turnaround time right now is like 4-6 weeks. Not bad at all for good leather at a great price.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those look really nice! Will add to the list of considerations. Right now I'm compiling list so my wife can have an idea of what to get me for Christmas (probably won't get my OHL before then lol). One thing I have to consider is I don't have that big of a waist line (33-34, will be less if I can manage to lose some weight), so some of the bigger IWB's like the AG line might not fit very well.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those look really nice! Will add to the list of considerations. Right now I'm compiling list so my wife can have an idea of what to get me for Christmas (probably won't get my OHL before then lol). One thing I have to consider is I don't have that big of a waist line (33-34, will be less if I can manage to lose some weight), so some of the bigger IWB's like the AG line might not fit very well.

Waist line 33-34...need to lose weight...

Braggart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I'm still up in the air. Right now its between the AG Tuck 3.5 and the UBG Canute. The main reason the Tuck is still in there is the adjustable angle of draw and price. UBG is just downright beautiful and I can tell that once broke in my Storm will slide in and out easily and quiet without tearing up the finish. Might just ask for the Canute for christmas then pick up the AG if the angle just isn't right.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been wearing the AlienGear Cloak Tuck 3.5 with a full sized 1911 daily for a couple years now (since they first came out) Still looks brand new. Have not had to test their "Lifetime waranty" I had to loc-tite the nylon screws after I got it adjusted a couple times to be like I wanted it and I had one belt clip open up slightly after a year or so. I switched to the J clips that were also provided and have been very happy with them. It does not warp into an odd shape like my SuperTuck leather holster did after drying out after a sweaty day. I need 35 jeans for daily wear, not common. 36's with this AG works well for me.

I have worn it empty through the local court house metal detector without setting it off also.

Good luck finding something that works for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom