Holster recommendations for P4 Storm Compact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a look at the XC slim over at TT gunleather. I too have a 33 inch waist ( yep, I'm bragging). I carry my Glock 30S in one and it is a quality holster. As a matter of fact look at his whole lineup. I have other models of his for various other handguns. IMHO his holsters are built to last well past a person's lifetime. Buy once....... is an old saying but to me there are quite a few viable options these days and I enjoy trying different types. So take the advice and use it to your advantage because it'll save you some money but in the end you'll ultimately end up with holsters that do not particularly suit you but don't sweat it just enjoy the hunt for what you consider to be YOUR perfect holster.

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just love reviving old threads lol. Update: Right now I have a Fobus paddle holster and the AG Tuck 3.0 for my PX4. The AG took a bit to get settled BUT I have to have 34/30 jeans for it to fit right and it seems the jeans industry is conspiring against me as I've not been able to find 34/30's in quite a while, only 33/30's. I just ordered the UBG Phaetos for my PX4 just for this. Hopefully before summer hits I'll find some 34/30s to use the AG. Right now I'm going to go with this cheap Fobus with an oversized shirt.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fobus = poop

After using it for three days, I would say poop was better lol. It would be ok to hold my pistol while I'm at the range, but trying to use it to conceal? I may as well have shoved a cinder block in my back pocket and called it comfortable. Trying out my AG Tuck 3 and its a world of difference. I can actually sit back comfortably.

Latest posts

Top Bottom