Holy Crap, this is getting good.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Pakistani national Imrn Awan that was IT for the DNC and basically fleeced the dem party with over payments, etc, is now being connected to his brothers that sold used cars in bogus dealerships that went belly up, that is now being tied to money laundering for Hezbollah. A terrorist organization. CIA was the dealerships name. Cars international A
Money laundering for Hezbollah.
He was paid 7 million tax payer dollars to provide IT services to 44 democratic member of congress including the DNC chairwoman Debbie blabbermouth Wasserman Schultz.
It was swept under the rug awhile back, with .gov procutors not wanting to bring charges but somebody has decided to bring it back out to the public.
Its tying back to the obama administration to let drugs flow into the US that supports Hezbolla so they could get the Iran deal for his legacy.
Then it ties back to Deputy Attorney General Bruce Orr who's wife worked for Fusion GPS that came out with the fake Trump dossier.
To date Imrn Awan has not been charged with anything, but all these millions are missing from the car dealerships that never existed.
The stink from this is really ripe right now, and I suspect it's going to get really rank shortly.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
To date Imrn Awan has not been charged with anything, but all these millions are missing from the car dealerships that never existed.
The stink from this is really ripe right now, and I suspect it's going to get really rank shortly.

And sadly, nothing is going to happen to change anything in the longrun. Politicians will keep cutting deals to fluff their legacies and move their agendas, and we will keep paying them exorbitant salaries and exorbitant retirements and reelecting their ilk forever.

I've totally lost faith that any of this is going to change. Ever. Trump isn't going to drain the swamp any more than he's going to push to indict the criminals in the system like Hillary.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing will happen...except for maybe some mid level staffer, that we never heard of, taking the hit and going to jail. They’ll never tie it to Hillary or even that hideous wench Schultz....

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Pakistani national Imrn Awan that was IT for the DNC and basically fleeced the dem party with over payments, etc, is now being connected to his brothers that sold used cars in bogus dealerships that went belly up, that is now being tied to money laundering for Hezbollah. A terrorist organization. CIA was the dealerships name. Cars international A
Money laundering for Hezbollah.
He was paid 7 million tax payer dollars to provide IT services to 44 democratic member of congress including the DNC chairwoman Debbie blabbermouth Wasserman Schultz.
It was swept under the rug awhile back, with .gov procutors not wanting to bring charges but somebody has decided to bring it back out to the public.
Its tying back to the obama administration to let drugs flow into the US that supports Hezbolla so they could get the Iran deal for his legacy.
Then it ties back to Deputy Attorney General Bruce Orr who's wife worked for Fusion GPS that came out with the fake Trump dossier.
Seriously doubt that anything will happen. The MSM will cover it up like they did Fast and Furious, etc. After all, it happened under the watch of The Holy and Anointed One.

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Iran deal was a garbage deal and one of the things trump is actually right about. I don't know much about this drugs for Hezbollah stuff, and i'd take everything coming out now with more than just a grain of salt. Even if true, it's not even among the top 5 reasons that deal was horrible.

North Korea's missile program didn't jump 10 years ahead in less than 6 months bc their scientists suddenly got smarter.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still remember Trump promising on camera in one of the pre election debates...I think it was the second one...to elect a special prosecuter to investigate the Clinton crime family if elected.

Still waiting Donny Boy.....

I read somewhere today that AG Sessions is having another look at the Uranium One deal. Might be something there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still remember Trump promising on camera in one of the pre election debates...I think it was the second one...to elect a special prosecuter to investigate the Clinton crime family if elected.

Still waiting Donny Boy.....

On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/prosecutors-ask-fbi-agents-info-uranium-one-deal-n831436

Latest posts

Top Bottom