Holy Crap, this is getting good.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I can say is, "We'll see." Most if not all people in congress are in up to their necks in something crooked if they've been there any length of time at all, I believe. And they each know about each other's sins and if one is caught, he'll spill the beans on others so they're all quite safe in the lap of corruption. It wasn't supposed to be that way but over time they learned to feather their own nest and take and spend our tax dollars in the process. Really, if you were in congress, wouldn't you make laws to favor yourself? They do.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems the outrage from the public pointed at the libs and their illegal actions has caused the congress members to stand up and take note.
The right media that has uncovered these allegations needs a freeking medal.
If you keep bringing it up, eventually somebody has to respond.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess my question is whether Sessions is more bumbling and incapable, or Holder and Lynch are more corrupt? :(
Sessions better get on board with the Left's corruption. Trump has put him on notice. Just like a good businessman would do if an employee is as stupid as Sessions. He won't last much longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom