Holy Fricken Crap!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just heard on channel 5 there was a “trans gender” that just got elected ms. Nevada or some state.

What a fricken joke! There are real women who strive to be a contest winner and earn that title and then this thing gets it.

I guess I need to quit watching or listening to any kind of news, crap like this is just not right.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.missnevadausa.com/apply/
1625025926952.png

So how did this happen when this application clearly states FEMALE?

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what.
What does her transgender have to do with you or why would you care.
Seem pretty pathetically stereotypical.
It doesn’t have anything to do with me other than the media feeling the need to think this is a worth while story.
And my reason for caring or you saying being stereotypical is, a person was born either a man or a woman.

And like I said above, there are real ladies/women that worked hard and have strived to earn that title and this person is given the title.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really never thought that pageants needed to happen.
Women or men.

And for the last 2 years I have not watched TV more than an hours worth.
Twisted junk is all they have on and they can't get the weather right.

For entertainment in the evening I watch Netflix or stick a movie in with Zero commercials.
The news has nothing for me.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really never thought that pageants needed to happen.
Women or men.

And for the last 2 years I have not watched TV more than an hours worth.
Twisted junk is all they have on and they can't get the weather right.

For entertainment in the evening I watch Netflix or stick a movie in with Zero commercials.
The news has nothing for me.
Don't watch news and haven't for several years, nor do I have Netflix or any streaming service. Monies from those services end up supporting the liberal Hollywood elites and the liberal companies such as Amazon, etc. I prefer reading as entertainment and of course these OSA forums.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this political virtue signaling? The picture I just saw looked like a young Latina female, pleasant enough looking. So, cosmetic surgeons can alter body features, inject hormones to achieve the desired gender characteristics. What do you call this kind of surgery? Don’t doctors take an oath to do no harm? I read Bruce Jenner opted not to have the penis ectomy? Castration? Neuter twig and berries.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not bad for a dude trying to look like a girl - except for the penis thingie. Be it external or turned inside out and crammed up into his pelvic area, it's still a penis.

Knowing the foul PC climate these days, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins. Makes me wonder if this is why they eliminated the swim suit competition ...

There used to be this thing called feminine pulchritude. I guess the feminine part doesn't mean what it used to mean.

Woody

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not bad for a dude trying to look like a girl - except for the penis thingie. Be it external or turned inside out and crammed up into his pelvic area, it's still a penis.

Knowing the foul PC climate these days, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins. Makes me wonder if this is why they eliminated the swim suit competition ...

There used to be this thing called feminine pulchritude. I guess the feminine part doesn't mean what it used to mean.

Woody

Probably wouldn't be able to tell even in a swimsuit, what with "tuck & tape" being a thing. Or on a thing...

Latest posts

Top Bottom